Therapy to fully be yourself
I work with people who learned they can’t fully be themselves in life and relationships. Some common experiences include:
- working ‘all the time’ to meet others’ expectations
- feeling extremely guilty when you put yourself first
- feeling depleted when there’s no task to get done
Therapy with me can help you:
- understand why you had to hush yourself to make relationships last
- put yourself first without undue guilt
- find and build relationships with people who like it when you express yourself.
I provide open, warm, theory and data-driven therapy to help you reach these goals. Read more about it here.
If this type of issue resonates with you, you might consider contacting me for a free 15-minute phone consultation.
I am a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) in California.