As the scapegoat survivor of narcissistic abuse it’s very common to wonder if you deserved this kind of mistreatment. I created this e-book to clarify why being the scapegoat to a narcissistic abuser was never your fault nor something you deserved!
You will understand:
- why and how the narcissistic abuser actually feels worthless within themselves
- how they project this worthlessness onto the people close to them
- 6 commonly held beliefs of scapegoated survivors
- 4 signs of an ‘altruistic narcissist’
- how the narcissistic abuser pressures you to accept their abusive portrayal of your character
…and much more!