Recovery from Narcissistic Abuse
A relationship with a narcissistic parent or partner can leave you feeling like:
- Your needs are less important than others’ needs
- You do not deserve equal value and respect in close relationships
- You must work very hard to keep people happy with you
You can recover the quality of life you want and deserve.
This website is designed to help you do this.
Below you will find resources to help you understand and heal from narcissistic abuse.
- I offer video therapy sessions to help you recover from narcissistic abuse
- Treatment is based upon your goals for yourself and your relationships
- Together we determine the beliefs that have been standing in the way of your goals
- Therapy is then designed to offer information that helps you disconfirm these beliefs
- Success is measured by how safe you feel to pursue and reach your goals
- Highly rated online course to recover from narcissistic abuse.
- Over 4 hours of exclusive video content. Get understanding & strategies to recover the quality of life you deserve.
- Access to a moderated private facebook group for course participants. Share your story, learn you are not alone, and get the support you need.
- Available worldwide.
- 3-hour online self-study course
- Learn the developmental impacts of having a narcissistic parent
- How you can tailor treatment to each client’s specific goals and interfering beliefs
- How you can help your clients feel safe to be their whole selves in & out of therapy
- 3 CE credit hours available for LPCC’s, LMFT’s & LCSW’
Growing Up as Scapegoat to Narcissistic Parents: A Guide to Healing
- Learn how the scapegoat child is devalued, deprived and trapped by the narcissistic parent
- Apply a 3-step process to move past this abuse
- Read the reviews HERE
Available in paperback, Kindle and Audiobook.
Weekly videos on:
- the dynamics of narcissistic abuse
- the process of recovery for scapegoat survivors
- overcoming beliefs adopted to survive the abuse
- 19k+ subscribers
- Recognize the different types of narcissistic abusers
- Why the narcissistic abuser finds you as the problem.
- Why it’s a lie that the scapegoat survivor was weak and defective
- Understand with compassion the self – defeating beliefs you had to adopt to survive.
7 Self-Care Strategies to Recover from Narcissistic Abuse
- Defy the narcissist’s rules by committing to your self-care
- Tailored strategies to overcome the impact of narcissistic abuse
- A 5-step process to formulate the cases of survivors of narcissistic abuse
- How to help client’s feel safe in and out of session
- How to attune to – and promote – your clients’ own efforts to heal from narcissistic abuse
- How such clients’ real problem is their belief that something is wrong with them not the actuality
Overview of a theory of therapy that I use to good effect in my clinical work with survivors of narcissistic abuse.
Control-Mastery Theory offers a client-focused, flexible and psychodynamic understanding of how you can best help your clients’ efforts to help themselves.
Part 1 Overview of Control-Mastery Theory
Part 2 The Client’s Goals
Part 3 The Client’s Pathogenic Beliefs
Part 4 The Client’s Key Traumas
Part 5 How Clients may Test Pathogenic Beliefs
Part 6 Five steps to case formulation